Thursday, April 28, 2011

Take it or Leave It - The Curse


Hi,
I just finished reading The Curse for the second time. The new novel for Literature Component (Form 5).The reason why I need to read this novel twice is because of my students. Some of them really try their best to read this novel but some didn't do much. So I did a close reading with them, chapter by chapter and at the end of each lesson, I will test them with questions based on their reading.I don't believe in reading a synopsis alone from reference books is enough to understand the whole story so like it or not my students need to read the text. Oh..yes the journey was not easy for them even it was a though one for me.But I believe, along the way my students and I can learn from each other.:)
Hope they can do well in their SPM.

http://loveLovely.flashwidgetz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment